We are Adrian and Jenny Oliver and our three children Thomas, David and Jessica.
Our home is in Littlehampton, West Sussex, England. Our home church is Arun Community Church, Littlehampton.
We are software engineers by profession.
We are currently focused in S.E. Asia from a base in Chiang Mai, Thailand representing the UK based children's ministry Powerpack.
How Did We Come to be involved in Thailand and S.E. Asia?
- Easter '05 Visited Hoay Maw children's home.
- Easter '06 Re-visited and felt call to serve in Thailand.
- May '06 After discussion with church leaders made decision to spend a 10 month period in Thailand.
- July '06 Resigned from employment.
- Aug '06 Commenced initial 10 month term in Chiang Mai.
- Our initial focus was to assist with development of a children's home in the Northern mountain village of Hoay Maw.
- As opportunities developed we spent a further two 10 month terms.
- Aug '09 We officially took on the role of representing Powerpack in Thailand.
- Children's ministry leadership training
- Children's discipleship and celebration events
- Development of quality children's ministry resources in Thai and Burmese language
- Engaging children in mission
How Are We Supported?
- Personal - we are 100% supported through income from our own UK registered company PocketWeather Ltd (Company No. 05899195), which includes income from our SBSH PocketWeather product, combined with contract work for our previous employer Eurothem.
- Ministry supporters include:
We welcome you to contact us here.
Thank you for your interest
Adrian, Jenny, Tom, David & Jessica